This recipe came from Taste of Home, and was a hit when I made it for Thanksgiving.
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ½ ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can (15 ¼ ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 ¾ ounces) cream style corn
Preheat oven to 325◦. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish. Bake uncovered 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned